- Pain Medicine
Arash Khoie, M.D. is a board certified anesthesiologist who has completed fellowship training with board certification in interventional pain management as well. He sees patients at both the MedStar Health Orthopaedic facility in Timonium and at MedStar Union Memorial Hospital. Dr. Khoie enjoys building a rapport with his patients and teaching them about their ailments and how to treat them while specializing in a multidisciplinary approach to pain management in an outpatient setting.
His treatments involve multiple different interventional procedures including epidural steroid injections, facet joint injections, radio-frequency ablation and spinal cord stimulation along with other procedures in a patient individualized approach.
Dr. Khoie was named a Baltimore Magazine Top Doc in 2019 and is the pain management physician consultant for the Baltimore Ravens.
- Fellowship Program: University of MD Rehab & Orthopedic Institute (2011)
- Residency Program: University of Maryland Medical Center (2010)
- Internship Program: Richmond University Medical Center (2007)
- Medical School: University of Nevada School of Medicine (2006)
- Board Certification: American Board of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology
- MedStar Union Memorial Hospital
- Baltimore Magazine, Top Doc, 2019