The MedStar Health Bel Air Medical Campus is home to a wide range of specialties, including physical therapy, orthopedic and urgent care. We are conveniently located off of Plumtree and Emmorton Rds. Scroll down for a full list of our physicians and the orthopedic services offered.
Patients who come to MedStar PromptCare for orthopedic care will see an urgent care provider for on-the-spot evaluation, x-rays if needed and treatment, which may include bracing and casting. Those with more sophisticated or complex injuries receive immediate medical attention, and a fast-tracked referral for follow-up care with one of MedStar Health’s orthopedic specialists.
For superior care, trust the medical team that treats the Baltimore Ravens, the Baltimore Orioles, Ripken Baseball and other top athletes.
- Henry Boucher, MD - orthopedic surgeon specializing in hip and knee replacement
- Sean Curtin, MD - primary care physician specializing in sports medicine
- Gregory Guyton, MD - orthopedic surgeon specializing in disorders of the foot and ankle
- David Cohen, MD - orthopedic surgeon specializing in sports medicine
- David Gold, MD - orthopedic surgeon specializing in joint replacement and sports medicine
- Ira Gubernick, MD - orthopedic surgeons specializing in joint replacement
- Richard Hinton, MD - orthopedic surgeon specializing in adult and adolescent sports medicine and arthroscopic surgery of the knee and shoulder
- Hatem Abdo, MD - neurosurgeon specializing in spinal surgery
- Michael Jacobs, MD - orthopedic surgeon specializing in joint reconstruction and minimally invasive hip and knee replacements
- Mesfin Lemma, MD - orthopedic surgeon specializing in neck and spine
- Richard Levine, MD - orthopedic surgeon specializing in sports medicine
- Walter Roche, MD - physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Ryan Zimmerman, MD - orthopedic surgeon specializing in hand and upper extremity
- J. Russell Moore, MD - orthopedic surgeon specializing in the hand and upper extremity
MedStar Orthopaedic Institute offers expert surgical and non-surgical orthopedics care in the heart of Harford County, Maryland.
- Foot and Ankle
- Hip and Knee
- Sports Medicine (Adult and Pediatric)
- Shoulder and Elbow
- Sports Physicals
- Pain Management
- Neck and Spine
- Joint Replacement
- MedStar NRH Rehabilitation Network is also on site offering a complement of physical therapy solutions for treating each patient individually.