At MedStar Health, we've been treating adults and children with disabling illness or injury for more than 25 years. We're the post-acute care experts, helping you regain your independence and return to your community and your life.
Our team of experts will be with you from the very beginning of your rehabilitation, working to develop a road map for your recovery. And we'll be there for you throughout your journey, putting our experience to work for you. We offer the very best in rehabilitative services, including:
- Award-winning inpatient care, with 137 licensed beds at MedStar National Rehabilitation Hospital in Northwest Washington, D.C.
- Unique day treatment programs
- Outpatient services at numerous sites close to you in D.C., Maryland and Northern Virginia
- Home care through MedStar Health MedStar Health Home Care
Why Choose Us
- Ranked by physicians in U.S. News & World Report as one of "America's Best Hospitals" for Rehabilitation
- Accredited by The Joint Commission and CARF, the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities
- CARF Accredited Specialty Programs in Amputation, Brain Injury, Spinal Cord Injury and Stroke
- An interdisciplinary team approach to care that puts the patient first
- Advanced rehabilitation technology, such as the ZeroG gait training tool and AlterG anti-gravity treadmill
- International leader in rehabilitation research
- Respected center for the education of rehabilitation professionals